Carb issues

Got a bike, bike parts, or riding gear for sale? List them here or link to your online auction.

Moderators: slug, tdah73

Carb issues

Postby 05thundercat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Anyone in the Austin/Round Rock area willing to work on my bike? Ive asked a few dealer/shops in the area and no one is willing to help (older than 10yrs?? ive been told). Its got some carb issues and it doesn't run correctly. Here's the story: the bike is a 2005 bought it with 4000 miles on it, I've had it since 2007, it ran great for about 8 years and then it sat for basically 2 while I was on overseas deployments and I couldn't ride due to an injury. I've got the bike running after a carb clean but syncing it and adjusting it is a no-go. Also it shuts down when the choke closed. My goal is to get it road worthy for a TX inspection (still registered in CA) so I can have a current state registration and eventually sale it. It came with a DynoJet Stage 2 jet kit install. I've honestly never had any problems until now. I'm not in a current situation to maintain a bike anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :rockon
(((BIG JAKE)))
05thundercat
General Badass
General Badass

I Ride: 2005 YZF600R
Bike Color: Yamaha Blue
I also ride: 1996 XL 1203cc Sportster
Bike Color: Black
Bike Mileage: 60k+
Bike Mileage: 40k+

Return to For Sale