Since the Cat is almost finished, I thought.... Lets show some pictures of it
But first, a little background story of my Cat:
When I bought it, i noticed that she wasn't cared properly, which means that ther was a lot of issues to be solved.
Since it was almost winter, I've decided to take her into the shed/barn (Don't know how you guys call it
) and start taking her apart to fix all off the problems, so she would be ready for the summer.
What have I done so far:
- Installed Stainless Steel brake lines
- installed LSL levers
- Cleaned and fixed the Carbs
- Replaced almost every bit of wiring.
- replaced fork seals.
- bought and fixed a custom monoseat
- Installed a fireblade rearlight
- Installed Harris perfomance rearset
- Installed LED indicators
- Replaced sprockets and chain.
- etc, etc
A couple of things still need to be done, but we're almost there.
So here are some pics of how the cat is now.
[/b]Harris performance rearset:
Once i'm finished, I will post some pictures of the end result
To be continued